Finally, innovating operational criteria were implemented in our new establishment, supported by state-of-the-art technologies, allowing us to go beyond traditional methods.
• Safety personnel 24 hours a day.
• Internal mobile telephones for physicians, nurses and maids.
• Ramps for circulation between floors.
• Intelligent elevator.
• Closed TV circuits in corridors and accesses.
• Magnetic door opening.
• Perimetric escape-preventing control, by photoelectric cells.
• Autonomous emergency lighting.
• Detectors, alarms, and fire escape stairs.
• Electric Generator set for the power supply of 100% of the installations.
Since keeping patients safe is a fundamental issue in a psychiatric clinic, we performed exhaustive studies about it, based on our previous experiences.